Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Bombay (Mumbai)

And as the city wakes up today after the huge shock last night, I am PROUD to say that YES BOMBAY IS BOUNCING BACK. From what I hear on the BBC, the city is back to what it is most loved for ... its vibrance ... injured, hurt, but vibrant all the same.

My prayers for the city ... though given my definition of 'prayer', Bombay needs none, she has enough Mumbaikars who are ready to live and love ... and therein lies her strength.

Visit this site.

I find it strange that the Police are being very reluctant about making a pronouncement on responsibility ... though I am glad that that they are being objective. The act is deplorable and I'd rather get an answer from the authorities based on data rather than random conjectures (there was an "informed opinion" on BBC which blamed it squarely on Pakistan).

No comments: